When you work at MarksNelson, you’re an important part of a team that thrives on using expertise to get results. You’re surrounded by people with diverse interests and skills. You’re given the tools you need to succeed; all you need
to bring is what makes you unique.
- Paid time off
Paid time off (PTO) and a generous number of paid holidays, including company-wide time off for the entire week of Thanksgiving.
401(k) plan with a contribution, not a match. We provide it to you whether you contribute or not.
- Flexible spending account
Pre-tax contributions for certain expenses.
- Medical and dental
Competitive medical and dental plans to support your physical well-being.
- Short- and long-term disability
Short-term and long-term insurance to sustain you through the unexpected.
- Life insurance
Group term life insurance and an optional voluntary life insurance benefit.
- Employee assistance program
To support your health and mental and emotional well-being.
- True team environment
- Allotted time for community involvement and projects
- No silos here; cross-functional collaboration encouraged
- HSA employer contribution
- Wellness incentives
- Paid continuing professional education
- Recruiting bonus for new employee referrals
- Free parking and other onsite amenities
- And, don’t be surprised when we shower you with free food and gifts